Non-chlorinated high performance tapping lubricant.
CRC Super Tapping Fluid II is a blend of highly refined base oils and synthetic additives,
designed to meet the most stringent requirements for all machining operations on both
ferrous and non-ferrous metals (tough alloys, stainless steel, nickel alloys, aluminum,
brass,…). The additives create a strong film that can withstand extreme pressure to increase
tool life and ease tapping.
• Balanced lubricating and excellent cooling, anti-welding properties.
• Reduces friction and wear to ease tapping and increase tool life.
• Promotes excellent finish.
• Gives lower operating temperatures and allows for higher operating speeds.
• Additive package is based on chlorine-free products.
• No free sulphur.
• Aerosol formulation has a mixed non-flammable propellant system giving a controlled
foaming for quick heat removal.
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience.
The extension tube allows precise aiming and reduces waste.
A superior tapping lubricant for use on all types of metal, including brass, copper and
• If aerosol is used, shake can well prior to use.
• Apply precisely on area to be treated; re-apply frequently to ensure a continuous product
film for wear protection and heat removal.
• Use extension tube for precise application.
• Clean treated area with CRC Industrial Degreaser or CRC Fast Dry Degreaser and protect
with CRC 3-36 or SP 350 if necessary.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and
amendments is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : green viscous fluid
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,88
Flash point (open cup) : > 150 °C
Dynamic viscosity (@ 40°C) : 26 mPa.s
Aerosol : 12 x 300 ml
Bulk : 6 x 1 l
4 x 5 l
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical
Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated