Heavy duty cleaner based on natural orange terpenes for safe cleaning of machinery and equipment during
• An ideal alternative to traditional solvents and highly alkaline cleaning agents.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Will quickly remove numerous different types of soiling and contamination.
• Suitable for use on a wide variety of hard surfaces throughout industries.
• Pleasant citrus smell.
• Suitable for use throughout the industry.
• Removal of oils and greases.
• Removal of tar and bitumen.
• Removes adhesives, gum, resins, non cured PU-foam and sealants.
• Designed for use on hard surfaces and fabrics. Always test a small, inconspicuous area for colour fastness before
• Effectively removes a variety of contaminants from virtually any hard surface.
• Extremely versatile, the product may be applied manually with a brush, by scrubbing, through agitation, soaking
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Test before use on sensitive materials.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment.
• Apply directly, in concentrated form.
• Allow a few minutes for good penetration.
• Wiping with a clean lint free cloth.
• Allow to dry completely before reactivation
• Protect and re-lubricate if necessary.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Color Colourless to yellow.
Density 0.822 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
|Aerosol||12×500 ML||Ref. : 32436|
|Bulk||2×5 L||Ref. : 32437|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences.