CRC Power Stick is a high strength adhesive, formulated without Methylene Chloride or other chlorinated solvents.
- High strength formulation
- Longer open bond time – allows large areas to be covered before film dries
- Economical, good coverage
- Free from chlorinated solvents
Spray Adhesive Power Stick will provide high-strength bonds in many different areas:
- Chipboard and Concrete
- Insulation Materials and Carpets
- Canvas and Leather
- Paper, Wood and Cork
- Metal, Plastic and Rubber
- Apply an even coating to both surfaces to be bonded from 25 – 30 cm distance
- Wait until the adhesive is tack-dry.
- Bond the surfaces together using firm pressure
- To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray to clear the nozzels
N.B. May affect certain plastics. Always test on a small, inconspicuous area before general use.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : Clear, opaque liquid
Odour : Acetone
SG @ 25°C : 0.68
Polymer type : Styrene Isoprene Copolymer
Tack time : Approximately 2-10 minutes
Bonding time : Maximum adhesion in 12/24 hours
Temperature range : Up to 50°C (dried film)
Solubility : Soluble in some solvents,
insoluble in water
Recommended solvents : CRC Industrial Degreaser
Aerosol 12 x 50
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.