CRC Fast Stick is a fast tacking, nonchlorinated spray adhesive. This specialist formulation will provide instant ‘grab’, which allows pressure to be exerted on the bond before full cure strength is achieved.
- CRC Fast stick – provides instant grab
- Provides permanent bonds
- Free from chlorinated solvents
- Tack time approximately 30 seconds
- Economical in use – only a light film is required for instant grab
- • CRC Fast Stick has been formulated to satisfy the demands of the carpeting and flooring trade. It is also suitable for bonding many different substrates, including:Carpet, Underlay, WoodFoam, Fabric
to a wide variety of different surfaces.
• Used for fixation and assembly of GRP (glasfiber reinforced polyester) parts, like typically used in the windmill industry.
- • Apply an even coating from 25 – 30 cm distance:
o to both surfaces to be bonded for a permanent bond.
o to one surface for a re-positionable bond.
• Wait until the adhesive is tack-dry.
• Bond the surfaces together using firm pressure.
• To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray to clear the nozzle.
N.B. May affect certain plastics. Always test on a small, inconspicuous area before general use.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : Clear, amber liquid
Odour : Characteristic Solvent
SG @ 25°C : 0.66
Polymer type : Styrene Butadiene Rubber
Tack time : Approximately 30 seconds
Bonding time : Maximum adhesion in 12/24 hours
Temperature range : Up to 50°C (dried film)
Solubility : Soluble in some solvents, insoluble in water
Recommended solvents : CRC Industrial Degreaser
Aerosol 12 x 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.