Cyanoacrylate ethyl-alpha based adhesive, developed for multifunctional use.
• The medium viscosity adhesive provides extremely strong bond lines.
• Suitable for adhering surfaces exposed to tensile and shear forces.
• Applicable to a great variety of materials.
• Fast polymerization.
• Provides a connection with a high tensile strength in a very short time.
• Not suitable for bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, PTFE, silicone.
Adhesive specially recommended for:
• Bonding a great variety of materials such as: metals, plastics, rubber, glass, wood, ceramics,…(between each other or combining them)
• For making connections with difficult substrates, especially elastomeric materials.
To make reliable adhesions, it is essential that the surfaces to be adhered, are clean, free of dirt, oil and grease.
Prior to glueing, make sure the parts fit together and the surfaces match. Apply a minimum of CRC Quick Fix to one of the surfaces, fit the parts together and apply pressure for some seconds. The curing time depends on the nature of the materials (see guide list below).
As too much adhesive results in less strong bonds, it is recommended to use only minimum quantities.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA
- Properties of the uncured material.
Appearance : colorless liquid
Ester base : Ethyl-2- cyanoacrylate
Viscosity (@ 25°C) : 25 – 35 mPa.s
Specific weight : 1,05 g/ml
Flash point : >81 °C
- ·Properties of the cured material.
Filling capacity : 0,05 mm
Temperature range : – 54 till 82 °C