Quick dry electronic cleaning solvent.
CRC QD-Contact Cleaner is a stable, inert, high-purity solvent cleaner, formulated for applications where
lower flash point solvents may be used, and where sensitive plastics are involved. Based on very fast drying,
hydrocarbon solvents without CFC’s, HCFC’s, chlorinated-, fluorinated-, alcohol- or glycol ether
components. CRC QD-Contact Cleaner provides a suitable precision cleaning action for sensitive
electronics and electrical equipment without risk of costly damage.
• Quick drying.
• Effectively removes light contaminants, dust, dirt, finger prints, traces of light oil and moisture.
• No ozone-depleting action (ODP = 0,00).
• Reduces contact resistance, arcing and wear.
• Extends the life of sensitive equipment.
• Non-conductive and non-corrosive.
• Leaves no residue.
• Safe on commonly used plastics, rubbers and coatings.
• Convenient 360° (upside-down) spray valve for aerosols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95 %
Ideal for applications where lower flash point solvents may be used and where sensitive plastics
|are present :|
- Spray liberally on surface to be cleaned and allow to run off. Use extension tube for precision application.
- Use an abrasive on surfaces with carbon deposits or oxidation; remove residue with intermittent spray. Re-lubricate with CRC 2-26 if necessary.
- Highly flammable formulation. Do not spray on energized electrical equipment or circuits; de-activate before product application and extinguish all flames, pilot lights and heaters
- During use, flammable vapours may accumulate, especially in closed equipment. Use with adequate ventilation and maintain ventilation until vapours are gone. Allow to dry thoroughly before reactivating systems.
- Observe care in applications on highly sensitive plastics, adhesive-mounted or stressed parts.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Odour||:||very mild hydrocarbon|
|Flash point (closed cup)||:||< 0°C|
|Aromatics content||:||0,001 % wt|
|Non-volatile content||:||< 10 ppm|
|Specific gravity (@ 20°C)||:||0,70|
|Surface tension (@ 25°C)||:||20 mN/m|
|Evaporation rate (vs. ether = 1)||:||2,7|
|Vapour density (vs. air = 1)||:||> 1|
|Di-electric constant (*) (@ 20°C)||:||1,9|
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.