EP grease for the lubrication of equipment submitted to extreme heavy operation
circumstances (high loads, temperatures, dust,…) .Provides long-term lubrication on all food
processing equipment where incidental food contact may occur. Protects against corrosion in
wet or saturated environments.
- Corresponds to the most severe demands in the industry.
- Extends the lifetime of the equipment and prevents contamination problems as regulated by the HACCP.
- Excellent mechanical stability.
- Remarkable resistance to high loads. High resistance against water.
- Very good anti oxidation and anti corrosion characteristics. NSF registration : H1 (registration number : 139907)
- Designed to cover a wide range of food processing safe applications, encompassing :
wet and saturated environments, heavily loaded applications,
- where there is a presence of dust and other contaminants. o
- Especially recommended for lubrication of granule presses in the fodder and sugar industry.
CRC EP Food Grease can be applied by hand, or by using a standard grease gun.
Never mix with other lubricants.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and
amendments is available for all CRC products.
Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers,
evaluation of this product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA
|Thickener||: aluminium complex|
|Base Oil||: synthetic|
|Base oil viscosity||: 160 mm²/s @ 40°C|
|Worked penetration||: 255 – 295 mm-1|
|Standard operating temperature||: -40 to +180 °C|
|Water resistance (DIN 51 807T1)||: 1-90|
|Copper corrosion||: 1a|
|EP additive||: yes|
|4-ball load failure test||: typical 4000 N|
|4-ball wear||: 0,45 mm|
|dN value||: 400000|
|designation (DIN 51502)||: KHC2R-40|
|NSF classification||: H1|
Cartridge : 12 x 400 g
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical
Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated