High temperature anti-seize lubricant.
CRC Copper Paste is a soft, copper-coloured paste, based on copper powder and
synergistic anti-oxydant, anti-corrosion and anti-wear additives suspended in a premium
grade stable oil. It is an effective anti-seize formulation, preventing metal-to-metal contact,
seizing, galling, and fretting corrosion.
• Reduces friction and wear, even when the base oil has already evaporated.
• High pressure and high temperature resistance.
• Ensures accurate assembly.
• Enables easy disassembly of threaded parts, gaskets and flanges, even after long
• Threaded parts remain in good condition and can be re-used.
• Separating film ensures favourable release behaviour of the threaded connections.
• Excellent sealing even in corrosive atmospheres.
• Resistant to hot and cold water.
• Lead-free and nickel-free.
• Aerosol formulation does not contain chlorinated solvents and uses hydrocarbon
|An effective anti-seize lubricant for :|
|·||Bolts, nuts, pins||·||Bushings, fittings||·||Spark plugs|
|·||Screw connections on||·||Guides for brakes||·||Splines|
|hydraulic equipment||·||Brake adjusters|
|To absorb disk brake noise.|
|·||Wheel screws||·||Pipeline connections||·||Linkages|
|·||Flanges, flange seals
Sliding sleeves / shafts
|·||Exhaust screw connections.||·||Press fits.|
- The surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and grease-free. Wirebrush scaled parts and clean with an oil-free solvent like CRC Industrial Degreaser or CRC Fast Dry Degreaser.
- A thin, even film should be applied either by spraying or by brushing.
- Assembled parts (gear teeth, screws, …) can slowly be put in motion.
- Avoid mixing with other products.
- Test before use on plastics or rubber.
- Do not use on energised equipment, oxygen systems or in presence of acetylene.
- Use aerosol only in ventilated areas.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
|Appearance||:||homogenous, copper coloured|
|Dry film properties|
|Specific gravity (@ 20°C)||:||0,99|
|Flash point (open cup)||:||> 200°C|
|Low temperature stability||:||-30°C|
|Temperature resistance *|
|Hot water resistance (DIN 51807 T1, 40°C, 90°C)||:||1 -90|
|Corrosion (DIN 51802)||:||0/0|
|Four ball weld load||:||260 daN|
|Four Ball Wear (DIN 51350 T5, 1h, 500N)||:||0,5 mm|
aerosol : 12 x 300 ml
tubes : 12 x 100 ml
bulk : 12 x 500 g
- Grease decomposition temperature is 300 °C. Anti- seize properties of copper particles are conserved up to approximately 1100 °C.
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.