Cleaning, de-oxidation, lubrication and protection of electrical contacts. Safe on plastic and rubber.
• No ozone depleting action.
• Non corrosive.
• Contains corrosion inhibitor.
• Provides long lasting lubrication.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%.
- Electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Control assemblies.
- All electrical contacts.
• Spray liberally and allow to run off.
• Test before use on sensitive materials.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment.
• Protect and re-lubricate if necessary.
• To remove oxide and carbon deposits, use an abrasive and rinse off intermittently with CRC Contact Cleaner.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Appearance Liquid under pressure.
Density 0.67 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Flash Point < 0 °C (Closed Cup)
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of
this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that
you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.