Lubricant and assembly paste for stainless steel connections. Prevents fit- and fretting corrosion.
• Enables easy disassembly of threaded parts, gaskets and flanges, even after a long time of to high pressure and hig
• Protects against burning-in, corrosion and seizing.
• Stops and prevents disc brake noise and vibration.
• None chlorinated solvents.
• Totally free of lead and chromates.
• Excellent water resistance.
• Functional over a wide temperature range.
• Flange connections under high temperature conditions.
• Pin or spline connections.
• Threaded connections.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Apply a thin even film.
• Do not mix with other products.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Flash Point||< 0 °C (Closed Cup)||>200 °C|
|Density||0.857 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).||1.419 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Operating temperature active product||-40 –>+1400 °C||-40–>+1400 °C|
|4-ball weld load active product||3800 N||3800 N|
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences.