Friction improver to ensure traction and transport drive belts run smoothly without stutter and slip.
A non-toxic friction improvement fluid with good plastic and rubber compatibility. Intended for use in the food processing industry where incidental food contact may occur.
- Equipped with the exclusive Perma Lock System
- Integrated short and long distance
- Secured spray straw can not get
- The locked actuator can not detach or get
- Green color actuator, indicating H1 Food Processing
- Registered NSF class H1.
- Ensures your belt runs efficiently
- Increases driving power means lower energy
- Reduces squeaking noises from slipping
- Forms a water resistant
- Complies with BRC Global Standard (Issue 7) – 7.6.
- Can be applied on round-, flat- and V-belts.
- Forces the old belts on a multiple drive, to take their part of the power while the new belt elongates.
- Helps to a steady go of goods transported over belts on
- Avoid mixing with other lubricants
- Do not use on energized equipment
- Spray a light, even coating on the pulling sides of the
- Re-apply occasionally to ensure continued high
- Allow the solvents to evaporate for a couple of minutes before starting the
- Remove over-spray with a suitable
On our web site, a safety data sheet (SDS) is available for all CRC products. The SDS accords to EU directive 91/155/EEC and it’s amendments.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Specific gravity||g/cm³ @20°C||0,79|
|Flash Point||°C||< 0|
|Operating temperature||°C||Max 100|
|Shelf life||years from production date||6|
|NSF registration||Class H1||139822|
- Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their
- This product does not contain allergenic food ingredients listed in Annex IIIa of directive 2007/68/EC, this being an amended to 2003/89/EC and in Annex II of directive (EC) 1169/2011
Aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.