Friction improver to ensure traction and transport drive belts run smoothly without stutter and slip. CRC engineered this shear friction increasing fluid suitable for use on all plastic and rubber drive belts.
- Equipped with the convenient 360° valve which allows application from each
- Ensures your belt runs efficiently
- Increases driving power means lower energy
- Reduces squeaking noises from slipping
- Forms a water resistant
- Helps prevent the premature disintegration of rubbers and plastics by blocking the effects of UV
- Extends the effective lifetime of the
- Can be applied on round, flat- and V-belts.
- Enables old belts on a multiple drives, to increase power while the new belt runs in and elongates.
- Helps to ensure a steady flow of goods transported on inclined or sloping belts .
- Do not mix with other lubricants.
- Do not use on live or energized
- Apply to a clean and dry
- Spray a light, even coating on the pulling sides of the
- Re-apply occasionally to ensure continued high
- Allow the solvent to evaporate for a couple of minutes before starting the
On our web site, a safety data sheet (SDS) is available for all CRC products. The SDS accords to EU directive 91/155/EEC and it’s amendments.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Specific gravity||g/cm³ @20°C||0,79|
|Flash Point||°C||< 0|
|Operating temperature||°C||Max 200|
|Shelf life||years from production date||6|
Aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.