Promotes the sliding of unprocessed wood on working tables of wood processing machines. Colorless. Does not
• Produces a very low coefficient of friction.
• Does not contain silicones.
• Suitable for all wood types.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Plastic drives and sliding mechanisms.
• Guide rails.
• Working and positioning tables of all wood working machines.
• Shake well before use.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Test before use on sensitive materials.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Spray from a distance of approximately 20 – 30 cm.
• Apply a thin even film.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Allow to dry completely before reactivation.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Appearance Liquid under pressure.
Density 0.675 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Flash Point < 0 °C (Closed Cup)
Aerosol 12×400 ML Ref. : 32244
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of
this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that
you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.