CRC Wipes are professional strength cleaning wipes that are capable of removing oil,
grease, paint, ink and adhesives.
CRC Wipes are impregnated with an effective cleaning and conditioning solution designed to
be gentle to the surface structure but tough on contamination. Surfaces are clean and dry in
one application, all without the use of water
• Non hazardous to user or environment.
• High absorbency – contamination stays on wipe.
• Textured material assists cleaning power.
• Optimum dose of cleaner applied to the wipe.
• Excellent cleaning power – even on tough contaminants.
• Replaces liquid chemicals and rags on the shop floor.
• Convenient, simple and safe to use.
• Leaves no residue
• Cleaning of all kinds of surfaces, tools, work pieces, hands, etc…
• Removing difficult contaminants, such as adhesive, gasket residue, bitumen, silicone, ink,
oil, grease, lubricants, paint.
• Mobile or remote applications, such as service engineers.
Use CRC Wipes to clean surfaces without the use of water.
The textured side of the wipe will gently but efficiently remove all ingrained contamination.
The smooth side of the wipe will effectively retain contamination and will prevent re-soiling.
Store the CRC Wipes at a temperature from 0°C to 25 °C.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA
|Appearance||: Orange textured impregnated wipe|
|Odor||: Sweet / soapy|
|Safety Profile||: Non hazardous|
|Wipe Size||: 220 x 270mm|
Dispenser: 1 x 50 wipes
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences.