General light lubricant. Based on mineral oils and PTFE.
- High penetration capability to loosen rusted and jammed parts
- Displaces moisture
- Protects against future corrosion and moisture
- The high hydrocarbon content allows efficient
- The oil with PTFE added, performs as an adequate
General light lubrication and temporarily corrosion protection. Machines and machine parts:
- When used as a cleaner, a remnant of protective oil covers the metal surfaces during temporarily
- Small articulation points take advantage of the lubrication
- Guidings and slide surfaces get protection and good sliding capacity when covered with a film of the
Never mix with other lubricants.
Apply a thin film over the area to treat.
To obtain protection after treatment, do not wipe of.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical Product Data (Without Propellant)
Aspect : liquid
Color : amber
Recommended film thickness : 2 μm
Density at 20°C : 1 g/cm³
Operational temperature : -52°C to +247°C
Salt spray resistance : 100 h
Falex : 3700 lbs
Coefficient of friction : 0.08
Transversal resistivity : ≥ 1.1014 _.cm
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.