Water-based cleaner for the removal of
traffic film and general environmental
soiling. Can be applied manually with a
pressure washer or through automatic
washing equipment. Safe for use on
most plastics, painted surfaces and car
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Easily diluted with water.
• Will quickly remove numerous different types of soiling and contamination.
• The product has been formulated for use in a dilution with water.
• Can be used cold or hot.
• General purpose removal of soiling from commercial vehicles, buildings and machinery.
• Suitable for use throughout the industry.
• Extremely versatile, the product may be applied manually with a brush, by scrubbing, through agitation,
soaking and immersion.
• Very suitable for the use in ultrasonic cleaners and other automated equipment. Recommended dilution ratio: 1:20 till 1:200
• When cleaning, apply the solution upwards to avoid streaks.
• Rinse with cold water after application.
• Do not store the product at temperatures below 0°C.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Odor Characteristic odor
Distillation range 100 °C
Density 1.1 g/cm3 (@ 20°C)
Solubility Soluble in water
Bulk 5 L
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have
been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences