High-performance ceramic anti-spatter spray. It provides long lasting protection against spatter build-up on the torch and welding equipment. The ceramic coating protects gas nozzles, contact tips and the contact tip holders during MIG/MAG welding, even at higher amperages and temperatures. CRC Torch Ceramic Anti Spatter is a Boron Nitride coating with high temperature adhesive properties. CRC Torch Ceramic Anti Spatter guarantees the ultimate protection and reduces the excessive spatter build-up on your consumables.
- Eliminates spatters on your welding
- Only one treatment needed per
- No cleaning needed: saves time & increases
- Offers perfect protection for the in- and outside of your
- Ensures a free gas flow and a free supply of welding
- Increases tool
- Leaves a dry, white, ceramic protective
- Perfect for MIG/MAG
- High heat
- Apply a thin coating on the tip holder, the contact tip and on the in-and outside of the
- Very short drying time.
- Automatic and semi-automatic
- Before use, shake the aerosol for at least 2
- Dismount the welding
- Apply a white uniform coating on the inside and outside of the nozzle, contact tip, torch head, torch holder and tip
- Allow to dry (approx. 15 seconds)
- After application, clean the aerosol actuator and valve by spraying upside down for a few seconds
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC
Typical product data (without propellant)
Appearance : Powder dispersed in a solvent blend
Color : White
Odor : Solvent
Specific gravity ( 20°C) : 0.85
Flash Point (Closed Cup) : < 0 °C
Drying time : 15 s
Temperature resistance of coating: 900°C (in air)
Temperature resistant: 2000 °C (under vacuum/inert conditions)
Aerosol : 12×250 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty
neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this
Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon s imple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.