Semi permanent release agent.
- Tuned for efficiency in rotational
- Can be used in all moulding processes of rubber and elastomers when stress cracking is an
- Although mased on silicones, the coating does not
- The coating cures at ambient
- After curing, a semi-permanent film is formed on the
- Ameliorates the surface
Highly efficient in the rotational moulding process.
- Apply on a clean and dry mould surface
- Apply only on a mould at ambient
- Spray a light even coat from 25cm distance. Never mix with other
- Apply a thin film over the area to
- Leave to cure for 1 hour at ambient temperature or 15 minutes at 110°C
- Re-apply when the de-moulding becomes
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Aspect : liquid
Colour : colourless
Density at 20°C : 0,7 g/cm³
Operational temperature : up to 200°C
Curing time : 1 hour é 20°C
15 min @ 110°C
Solubility : insoluble in water
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.