SR Multi is a multi-purpose, medium duty, silicone mould release agent. It has been formulated as a highly effective, general purpose release agent for all thermoplastics, thermosets and many types of rubber.
- Medium duty silicone release agent for thermoplastics, thermosets and rubbers.
- Excellent release slip.
- Improves surface finish.
- Reduces rejects and increases production.
- Does not build up in the mould.
- Operational up to 200°C.
- Wet film
- Medium duty film for release of plastic and rubber parts in injection moulding, compression moulding, vacuum forming and many other moulding and forming processes.
- Anti-stick agent in the textiles, foam converting, printing and shoe industries.
|Note: Contains silicone so may be unsuitable where post-processing activity (e.g. painting, plating, bonding) is necessary on the moulded part.|
|· Spray a light, even coating from 25 – 30 cm and re-apply as necessary.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|•||Appearance||Clear, colourless liquid|
|•||Specific gravity @ 25°C||0.723|
|•||Pressure @ 25°C||35 Bar|
|•||Discharge rate||0.8 g/sec|
|•||Temperature range||Operational up to 200°C|
|•||Solubility||Soluble in solvents, insoluble in water|
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.