Multi-use synthetic lubricant.
CRC Silicone Extra is based on a blend of high quality, stable silicone oils, ensuring superior
lubrication and reducing friction in most metal and non-metal applications. It provides also
excellent separation and release properties.
• Forms a colorless, non-hardening film.
• Eliminates squeaking, binding and sticking.
• Protects metals, plastics, rubbers, and other surfaces.
• Low surface tension gives better coverage and deeper penetration.
• Repels water from glass, ceramics, fabrics and leather.
• Effective over a wide temperature range (-40°C to +200°C).
• Harmless to most rubbers and plastics (test prior to use).
• Precision instruments
• Coin mechanisms
• Parking meters
• Timing devices
• Rolling and sliding mechanisms
• Food processing and handling equipment
Protection and maintenance of rubbers and plastics.
As a release agent in the moulding of rubber and plastic parts.
• Rubber seals.
• Apply light, even film on areas requiring lubrication or protection.
• Repeat application if necessary.
• Removal: by CRC Fast Dry Degreaser or CRC Industrial Degreaser.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and
amendments is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
|Appearance :||clear, water-white liquid|
|Specific gravity (@ 20°C) :||0,81|
|Distillation range of solvents :||150 – 200 °C|
|Flash point (closed cup) :||> 40°C|
|Vapor density (vs. air = 1) :||> 3|
|Dry film properties|
|Flash point (closed cup) :||> 300°C|
|Pour point :||< -40°C|
|Temperature range :||-40 to +200°C|
|Long term stability temperature (in air) :||150°C|
|Surface tension :||21 mN/m|
|Viscosity (@ 20°C) :||750 – 850 mPa.s|
Bulk: 4 x 5 l
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical
Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated