Freezes and cracks rust. When sprayed on the corroded surface, the oxides freeze (-40°C) and crack, leaving small fissures. The penetrating oil can now quickly penetrate through the cracks, providing an easy dismounting. CRC Rost Flash works on all kinds of surfaces when a movement is blocked by corrosion. Does not contain silicones or acids.
• Cracks the layer of rust and dirt using thermal shock (reduces temperature to -40°C).
• Loosens metal parts seized by dirt, corrosion or dried-up grease.
• Penetrates quickly.
• Does not contain silicones.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• Cleaning mechanical parts.
• Handling equipment.
• Seized and corroded parts.
• Agricultural equipment.
• General disassembly.
• Remove most of the loose dirt with a wire brush.
• Spray liberally and allow to run off.
• Use extension tube for more precise application.
• Spray from a short distance.
• Allow a few minutes for good penetration.
• Repeat if necessary.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Odour Characteristic odor
Density 0.75 g/cm3 (@ 20°C)
Flash Point < 0 °C
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have
been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid
version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We
recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.