Solvent blend to weaken and dissolve hardened and carbonized polymer particles.
• Soaks off stubborn polymer remnants from mould surfaces
• Foamy substance which clings to the surface and facilitates a firm contact with
• Softens hardened polymers
• Makes a good job of cleaning moulds before storage.
Thorough cleaning of mould surfaces.
Eliminate remnants of polymers gaskets or gas blowouts on transforming moulds.
• Shake well before use.
• Apply a thick layer from 25 cm distance.
• Allow to act on the surface for 10 to 15 minutes
• Take of the residue with a brush, plastic spatula or a water jet.
• Clean the mould according to the standard procedure .
• Protect the surfaces against corrosion when stored.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Aspect : Foamy, thick substance
Colour : Opaque
Density : 1,2 g/cm³
KB value : 130
Viscosity : 120 mPa..s
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences.