Water-based, concentrated blend of caustic soda, surfactants and complexing agents. Highly alkaline, penetrates thick grease and fat residues. May be used for preventive maintenance.
• Highly alkaline, concentrated blend of sodium hydroxide, surfactants and complexing agents.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Deblocks all types of drains. When poured into drains, it will penetrate into blockages and dissolve the fats
and greases which hold them together.
• Suitable for use throughout the industry.
• In case of blocked drains, pour down undiluted product and leave for as long as possible before rinsing out
(e.g. overnight), ideally with warm (not boiling) water.
• May also be used as a routine preventative maintenance.
• Apply directly, in concentrated form.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Do not mix with other products.• Do not store the product at temperatures below 0°C.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Distillation range 100 °C
Density 1.24 g/cm3.
Solubility Soluble in water
Bulk 1 L 5 L
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have
been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid
version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We
recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.