General purpose, non-silicone lubricant with excellent penetrating properties for use on all
food processing equipment. To loosen rust, scale and corrosion. Eases disassembly of
mechanical equipment, fittings and fixtures.
• Penetrates into hard-to-reach areas quickly.
• Disperses rust, scale and other oxides.
• Frees metal parts seized by dirt, rust, corrosion or dried-up greasy deposits.
• Eases quick disassembly of mechanical components, fittings, assemblies, nuts and bolts
and other close tolerance fasteners.
• Reduces wear and facilitates future disassembly.
• Lowers maintenance costs.
• Reduces scrap rate of seized parts.
• Does not contain silicones.
• Safe for all metals and for most plastics and rubbers (if in doubt, on-the-job testing prior to
use is advised).
• NSF registration:H1 registration number: 139816
• cooking appliances
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and
amendments is available for all CRC products.
Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers,
evaluation of this product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
• Apply liberally, saturating problem areas. Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
• Allow a few minutes for penetration; tap joint lightly to aid penetration.
• Repeat if necessary for stubborn joints, fasteners and assemblies.
• If necessary, to be removed by CRC Industrial Degreaser
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : colorless liquid
Odor : none
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,82
Flash point (Tag Closed Cup) : 87°C
Boiling point : 218°C
Solubility : none in water
Film properties (after evaporation of solvent)
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,88
Kinematic viscosity (@ 40°C) : 38 to 41 cSt
Aerosol: 12 x 400 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.