Cleaner – lubricant for high security contact treatment. Contact treatment of all types: sliding contacts, edge connectors, switches, pins, knobs, lamp holders, battery terminals The nonflammable product allows usage while the surface to be treated is under electrical tension.
- Quickly penetrates and loosens deposits of oxides and sulphides on the contacts.
- Lubricates contact surfaces and provides optimum flow of electric current.
- Eliminates the risk of arcing and leakage.
- Prevents micro-damage to the metal during friction between contacts.
- Reduces noise and wear of switches avoiding bouncing of the contacts.
- Compatible with fragile materials (does not contain acid or alkali).
- After evaporation, Oxide Clean Plus restores the electrical flow and leaves a protective film.
- Safe to use thanks to its nonflammable mixture (EC directive 2008/47/EC). Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Automotive electricity
- Medical electronics
- Place the capillary tube on the diffuser of the atomizer.
- Spray the parts to be treated by short, repeated bursts until the product drips off.
- Collect the dirt dripping off and dispose according to the local legislation.
- After evaporation of the solvent. the surface is clean without wiping.
- Can be applied to devices under electrical power. However, recommended to turn off the equipment to avoid the risk of electric shock by accidental contact between the metal aerosol can and the elements to be treated. A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation NÂ° l 907/2006 ArLBI and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Tests according directive 2008/47/EC||: non Flammable*|
Aerosol 12×250 ML
*Although classified as nonflammable by GHS, DOT, IATA and IMDG and as measured by ASTM E-6Bl and ISO l0l56. SolsticeÂ® Propellant (HFO-l234ze) can exhibit vapor flame limits at elevated temperatures. SolsticeÂ® Propellant has a very narrow ï¬‚ammable range (LFL-UFL) of 80-85 volume percent in air at one atmosphere under the following conditions: –
- Temperature is 86Â°F (30Â°C), (and) –
- Relative Humidity 250%. (and) ‘
- High energy ignition source or open flame is present
Accordingly, CRC recommends that for use on energized electrical equipment the ambient temperature should be below 28Â°C.
More detailed information can be found on the HFO document.
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved. we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simplerequest or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product. thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.