Non Flammable cleaner for high security cleaning of electrical contacts. The non flammable product allows usage while the surface to be treated is under electrical tension’.
- Quickly penetrates and loosens deposits on the contacts.
- Eliminates the risk of arcing and leakage.
- Compatible with fragile materials (does not contain acid or alkali). Compatible with most technical plastics. Test before use. I
- After evaporation, no residue is left.
- Safe to use thanks to its nonflammable mixture (EC directive 2008/47/EC).
- Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Electronics /electrics
- Place the capillary tube on the diffuser of the atomizer.
- Spray the parts to be treated by short. repeated bursts until the product drips off.
- Collect the dirt dripping off and dispose according to the local legislation.
- After evaporation of the solvent, the surface is clean without wiping.
- When needed, the cleaned parts have now to be protected against corrosion. Moving parts need lubrication.
- Can be applied to devices under electrical power. However, recommended to turn off the equipment to avoid the risk of electric shock by accidental contact between the metal aerosol can and the elements to be treated. A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° I 907/2006 Art.3l and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Tests according directive 2008/47/EC||: non ﬂammable (mixture)*|
|Passes EN |4852|
|(Determination of the ignition distance of the spray jet)|
|Passes EN |4853|
|(Enclosed space ignition test)|
Aerosol |2×250 ML
*Although classified as nonflammable by GHS, DOT, IATA and IMDG and as measured by ASTM E-68l and ISO |0|56, Solstice® Propellant (HFO-l234ze) can exhibit vapor flame limits at elevated temperatures. Solstice® Propellant has a very narrow ﬂammable range (LFL-UFL) of Boo-8.5 volume percent in air at one atmosphere under the following conditions:
- Temperature is 86°F (30°C), (and) –
- Relative Humidity 250%, (and) –
- High energy ignition source or open ﬂame is present
Accordingly, CRC recommends that for use on energized electrical equipment the ambient temperature should be below 28°C.
More detailed information can be found on the HFQ document.
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.