Multipurpose lubricating oil for the food industry. Based on highly refined medicinal oils and additives
developed for hydraulic systems requiring ISO 32 oil viscosity. Can also be used for general lubrication of
bearings, slides and chains. Suitable for use as a light anti-corrosion coating
• NSF registered.
• Functional over a wide temperature range.
• Very low pour point for an easier start up after a longer period of inactivity.
• Superior antifoam capacity.
• Good deareation.
• Excellent water demulsifying properties.
• Contains corrosion inhibitor.
• Provides long lasting lubrication
• Used as an oleohydraulic fluid for both power and motion transfer, the good antiwear properties give an
• Optimum results for lubrication of all mechanisms requiring a general, medium pressure lubricating oil.
- When used as hydraulic fluid:
- Follow the instructions of the machine manufacturor.
- Do not mix with other products.
- It is important to purge and clean the system of the previous oil, before recharging.
- As a lubricant, the product can be applied automatically, by dripping, spraying, wick or manual with an oiler.
- To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
- Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.87 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Viscosity||32 cSt @ 40°C|
|Flash Point||>170 °C -21 °C|
|Pour point (ASTM D 97)||142723 class|
|NSF registration||H1 40/37/3|
|Water separability (ASTM D 1401)||(30′)|
|Copper Corrosion (DIN 51 759)||1a|
|Steel corrosion (ASTM D 130-83)||Pass|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates