CRC Inox Kleen is a water based, foaming cleaner for degreasing and cleaning shiny metal surfaces. The product combines a high cleaning power with the application of a durable protective coating, in one step.
- Eliminates fingerprints, watermarks, dust and dirt from stainless steel.
- Leaves a protective non greasy barrier for a long term original aspect.
- CRC Inox Kleen provides metal surfaces with a long term staining and contamination resistance.
- Suitable for aluminum, stainless steel, chrome and most plastics (test prior to use).
- No dilution is necessary.
- Non corrosive.
- Non-ozon depleting.
- NSF registration : A7/C1 (registration number: 138083)
- Cleaning of all kind of metal surfaces in the industry.
- Protection of metal surfaces against staining and contaminations.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
- The product is ready to use, No dilution is necessary.
- Shake well and apply sparingly, from a distance of 20 cm, on the surface to be cleaned.
- On heavily contaminated surfaces, allow the product to penetrate the soil for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Wipe with a lint free cloth or paper towel.
If parts or equipment are intended to return to a food processing area, effective cleaning and/or rinsing with potable water is required
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance: white opaque
Flash point: >70°C
Specific gravity: 0,93
Solubility: Soluble in water
|Aerosol||12 x 500 ml|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences