Heavy duty cleaner and degreaser for mechanical equipment. Degreases and removes oil, grease, wax, dirt and other contaminants which cause failures. Fast drying for rapid turnaround and to minimise equipment downtime. Leaves no residue.
• Attacks encrusted residues.Quickly penetrates and cuts through dirt.
• Does not leave a residue.
• Non corrosive.
• Fast evaporation to minimize downtime.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%
- Cleaning mechanical parts.
- Pneumatic tools.
- Handling equipment.
- Open drive mechanisms.
- Wire ropes.
• Spray liberally and allow to run off.
• Use extension tube for more precise application.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Test before use on sensitive materials.
• Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Allow to dry completely before reactivation.
• Allow to dry at room temperature.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Protect and re-lubricate if necessary.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|NSF registration||111201 cat. A8, K1||132248 cat. A8, K1|
|Odor||Sweet ether-like.||Sweet ether-like.|
|Density||0.81 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).||0.81 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Vapor density||4 (@ 20°C).||4 (@ 20°C).|
|Flash Point||25 °C (Closed Cup)||25 °C (Closed Cup)|
|Auto Ignition temperature||> 200 °C||> 200 °C|
|Evaporation rate||19 (Ether=1)||19 (Ether=1)|
|Viscosity||0.76 mPa.s (@ 20°C).||0.76 mPa.s (@ 20°C).|
|Surface tension active product||23 mN/m||23 mN/m|
|Kauri Butanol value active product||>150||> 150|
Aerosol 12×500 ML Ref. : 10321
Bulk 20 L Ref. : 10326
200 L Ref. : 30452
2×5 L Ref. : 10325
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences.