Detects and locates quickly and reliably gas leaks in pressurized systems by forming highly visible bubbles. Can be
used for natural gas, propane, butane, acetylene, LPG, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, compressed air, refrigerants,
oxygen and other types of gases. Compatible with metals and plastics. Biodegradable according to OECD
• Can be use for almost all types of gases.
• DVGW (Deutche Vereinigung des Gas- und Wasserfaches) approved according to DIN EN 14291:NG5170AS0069.
• Meets the requirements of MIL-L-25567 for oxygen compatibility. Testing of oxygen systems must be done
carefully and product residues should not be allowed to build up.
• Stable foam formulation.
• Non corrosive.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• For the detection of almost all types of gas leaks.
• Apply a thin even film.
• Bubbles will appear at the precise location of the leak.
• When used on plastic, copper or oxygen systems, product residues should be washed away with water.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.999 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).||1.01 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Storage comment||do not store < 0°||DO NOT STORE < 0°C|
|Surface tension active product||Not available.||27 mN/m|
|NSF registration||Not available.||142802 Cat P1|
|Aerosol||12×500 ML||Ref. : 10732|
|Bulk||2×5 L||Ref. : 30058|
Product may separate at lower temperatures.After thawing product can be reconditioned by shaking.
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.