High pressure cleaner for loose contaminants.
CRC Dust Cleaner is a high pressure, liquefied gas that removes dust and cleans with a powerful jet. It
prevents errors, downtime and damage caused by microscopic dust in electronic devices, data processing
equipment, servo-mechanisms, etc….
• Flammable product, use only when the electric power supply is disconnected.
• Essential for all cleaning operations where liquid solvents are inappropriate.
• Helps to eliminate failures occurring when fluids (water, oil mist …) are trapped in dust or dirt.
• Blows away lint, oxide particles and dry contaminants.
• Moisture- and oil-free source, replacing laborious and expensive compressed air cleaning.
• Provided with an extension tube for precise application.
• Harmless to plastics, coatings and delicate components.
• Non corrosive.
• Leaves no residue.
• Chip readers.
• ATM card readers
• Printed circuit boards.
• Miniature assemblies.
• Precision instruments.
• Optics and lenses.
• Laboratory equipment.
• Communication equipment.
• Data processing equipment.
• Cleaning of fiberglass cable connections.
- Do not shake the aerosol.
- This is a flammable product. Only use in a well ventilated area and do not spray onto energized equipment.
- Put the extension tube in place.
- For best results, use the “quick shot” method aiming at the contamination to be removed. Aftermultiple or continuous application, allow some time for the internal pressure to be restored.
- Use CRC QD Contact Cleaner for greasy, oily and sticky contamination.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Specific gravity (liquid, 20°C)||:||0,74|
|Wind speed (5 cm)||:||105 km/h|
Aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the- job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.