Dry, non greasy surface lubrication.
• Clean, dry and non-oily.
• Functional over a wide temperature range.
• Contains PTFE for extra lubricity.
• Produces a very low coefficient of friction.
• Most effective when low speeds and light loads are involved.
• High temperature resistance.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Coin mechanisms.
• Plastic drives and sliding mechanisms.
• Fine mechanics.
• Pneumatic tools.
• Precision instruments.
• Surface treatment. Release agent for moulding plastic and rubber.
• Transfer of CRC Dry Lube to moulded parts is negligible, minimizing interference with post finishing operations.
• Shake well before use.
• Shake until the agitator ball moves freely in the can.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• Spray from a distance of approximately 20 – 30 cm.
• Allow to dry at room temperature.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.75 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Density active product||2.16 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Operating temperature active product||max 250 °C|
|Drying time active product||15 min|
|Aerosol||12×400 ML||Ref. : 30519|
|12×500 ML||Ref. : 30520|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.