- Balanced lubricating and excellent cooling, anti-welding properties.
- Reduces friction and wear to ease cutting and increase tool life.
- Promotes excellent finish.
- Gives lower operating temperatures and allows for higher operating speeds.
- Additive package is based on chlorine-free products.
- Aerosol formulation has a mixed non-flammable propellant system giving a controlled foaming for quick heat removal.
- Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience. The extension tube allows precise aiming and reduces waste.
- A superior cutting lubricant for use on all types of metal, including brass, copper and aluminium
- Gear cutters
- Drilling and boring operations
Shake well before use.
Apply precisely on area to be treated: re-apply frequently to ensure a continuous product film for wear protection and heat removal.
Clean treated area with CRC Industrial Degreaser or CRC Fast Dry Degreaser and protect with CRC 3-36 or SP 350 if necessary.
A safety data sheet according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
The product can also be used to upgrade simple cutting oils (use 5% or more), but compatibility and performance should be checked for each case.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Appearance : light amber liquid
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,88
- Flash point (open cup) : 195°C
- Kinematic viscosity (@ 40°C) : 20 mm2/s.
- Pour point : < -10°C
- Copper strip corrosion (2 hrs. @ 100°C) : 1
- Aerosol : 12 x 300 ml
- bulk : 6 x 1 L
- 4 x 5 L
- 20 L
- 200 L