- Authorised by USDA – class A4 and C1 for use in food industry.
- “Readily” biodegradable per OECD 301B.
- Quickly penetrates, removes grease, oil, grime and tough stains from any washable surface.
- Effective in both cold and warm water.
- Excellent for use in pressure washer, ultrasonic and steam cleaning equipment.
- Concentrated for convenience and economy.
- Can be diluted up to 1:100 to provide a single product for all cleaning needs.
- Contains no ammonia, chlorinated or petroleum solvents.
- Free of phosphate, EDTA and nonylphenoletoxylate.
- Safe on all metals.
- Safe on plastics, if rinsed after application.
- Machinery cleaning
- Equipment and parts cleaning
- Pressure washer
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Steam cleaning
- Hard surfaces and fabrics
- Building maintenance
- Marine maintenance
- General cleaning and degreasing
- Driveway, floor cleaning
- Stainless steel, glass, counters
- Automobiles, vans, forklifts, trailers
- CRC Complex Blue is effective in a trigger sprayer, pressure washer, steam cleaner, dip tank and as bulk cleaner.
- When cleaning fabrics, always spot test on a hidden surface first.
- Do not use CRC Complex Blue on leather or non-washable surfaces.The product is not recommended for wood surfaces.
1. Full strength
Use undiluted to remove grease, oil and other heavy contaminants from machinery, parts, tools and equipment.Wet surface with water first for best results. Apply directly to surface to be cleaned. Allow to penetrate for one minute or more. Rinse with cold water or wipe with damp cloth or sponge. Heavy deposits may require scrubbing with a brush or sponge. Repeat if necessary.
Best results are obtained when using warm water (+50°C) for dilution. After application rinse with cold water. The suggested dilution ratios (e.g. 4:1 – add 4 parts water to 1 part CRC Complex Blue) prepared below are guidelines. Every cleaning application will vary in the amount of soil to be removed. It is suggested to try the lowest (most cost effective) ratio first. If soil removal is not acceptable, repeat washing or increase the strength of the solution.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA
- USDA category : A4 and C1
- Appearance : clear, blue liquid
- Odour : fresh, typical
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 1,01
- Initial boiling point : 100°C
- Freezing point : -2°C
- pH (undiluted, @ 20°C) : 11
- Solubility in water : complete
- Biodegradability (OECD 301B) : pass
- handsprayer : 750 ml
- bulk : 1 x 5 L
- 1 x 5 L + hands prayer