- Reduces friction and wear, even when the base oil has already evaporated.
- High pressure and high temperature resistance.
- Ensures accurate assembly.
- Enables easy disassembly of threaded parts, gaskets and flanges, even after long operational periods.
- Threaded parts remain in good condition and can be re-used.
- Separating film ensures favourable release behaviour of the threaded connections.
- Excellent sealing even in corrosive atmospheres.
- Resistant to hot and cold water.
- Lead-free and nickel-free.
- Aerosol formulation does not contain chlorinated solvents and uses hydrocarbon propellant.
An effective anti-seize lubricant for :
- Bolts, nuts, pins
- Screw connections on hydraulic equipment
- Guides for brakes
- Bushings, fittings
- Brake adjusters
- Spark plugs
To absorb disk brake noise.
- Wheel screws
- Flanges, flange seals
- Pipeline connections
- Exhaust screw connections
- Sliding sleeves / shafts
- Press fits.
The surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and grease-free. Wirebrush scaled parts and clean with an oil-free solvent like CRC Industrial Degreaser or CRC Fast Dry Degreaser.
- A thin, even film should be applied either by spraying or by brushing.
- Assembled parts (gear teeth, screws) can slowly be put in motion.
- Avoid mixing with other products.
- Test before use on plastics or rubber.
- Do not use on energised equipment, oxygen systems or in presence of acetylene.
- Use aerosol only in ventilated areas.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Appearance : homogenous, copper coloured
- Aerosol properties
- Flash point (open cup) : < 0°C
- Boiling range (solvent) : 60-95°C
- Vapour density (vs. air=1) : 3
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,81
- Dry film properties
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,99
- Flash point (open cup) : > 200°C
- Dropping point : none
- NLGI consistency : 1 – 2
- Low temperature stability : -30°C
- Temperature resistance **
- lubrication : 300°C
- anti-seize : 650°C
- Hot water resistance (DIN 51807 T1, 40°C, 90°C) : 1
- Corrosion (DIN 51802) : 0/0
- Four Ball Wear (DIN 51350 T5, 1h, 500N) : 0,5 mm
- aerosol : 12 x 300 ml
- tubes : 12 x 100 ml
- bulk : 12 x 500 g