- Quickly dissolves grease, oil, lubricants, tar and adhesives
- Effective wash-away of contaminants
- Fast evaporation to minimize downtime
- Ensures rapid turnaround
- Leaves no residue
- Stable, non-staining and non-corrosive
- Safe on most plastics, coatings and rubbers (test prior to use)
- Aerosol is equipped with the 360°C (upside-down) spray valve and extension tube for added convenience
- Aerosol is pressurised with non-flammable CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of over 97%
- Gear boxes
- Chains and cables
- Dies and molds
- Pneumatic tools
- Fork lifts
- Brakes and clutches
- Material handling equipment
- Parts and tools
- Spray liberally and allow excess to run off. Air dry or dry with absorbent cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
- After application, re-lubricate moving parts with CRC 3-36.
- Check plastics compatibility before use. Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment such as tape decks,VCR’s, computers, etc. Use one of CRC’s precision cleaners for these applications.
- Use with adequate ventilation. Do not use on energised equipment.Allow to dry thoroughly and vent before reactivating system.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Appearance : colourless liquid, typical odour
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,716
- Boiling range : 55 – 120°C
- Vapour density (vs air = 1) : 3
- Freezing point : < -30°C
- Evaporation rate (vs ether = 1) : 2,8
- Flash point (closed cup) : < 0°C
- Dynamic viscosity (@ 20°C) : 0,5 mPa.s
- Surface tension (@ 20°C, est.) : 21 mN/m
- Plastics compatibility : to be checked (**)
- Non-volatiles : none
- aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
- bulk : 4 x 5 L,20 L, 200 L