- Removes the most stubborn dirt and grime
- Super effective on grease, common paints, ink, glue cements, bitumen, carbon and many other chemical compounds
- Can be used with or without water.
- Quick cleaning capacity
- Contains lanolin to condition the skin
- Pleasant perfume odour
- Contains no abrasives
- Leaves the hands with a smooth soft feel
- No disposal problems
To clean hands soiled with:
- oils and greases
- stains and grime
- cement and adhesives
- bitumen and tar
- common paints and inks
- in industrial plants
- in mines
- at farms
- at construction sites
- at home
- Before use, do not wet hands.
- Apply sufficient cleaner (about a teaspoonful) onto dry, soiled hands.
- Rub well until completely liquefied and all soiling is loosened.
- Just wipe off with paper towel or cloth, or rinse off with water.
- Dry hands properly.
Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children.
A safety data sheet according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA
- Appearance : semi solid cream
- Colour : white
- Odour : characteristic perfume odour
- Clarity : opaque
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 1 ± 0,1
- pH (5% in water) : 6,25 – 6,75
- Viscosity : 8.000 – 9.000 cp
- Solids content (6 hrs. @ 100°C) : 12,0 %
- Thermal stability
- 48 hrs. @ 45°C : pass
- 48 hrs. @ 0°C : pass
- Properties of the hydrocarbon solvent
- Distillation range : 195 – 245 °C
- Flash point (closed cup) : 73 °C
- Aromatics content : < 0,1% wt
- Tubes : 12 x 150 ml
- Bulk : 6 x 2500 ml
- A dispenser for the 2.500 ml bulk pack is available