- Fast cleaning action for removal of flux traces, light oils, finger prints and other contaminants.
- No ozone-depleting action (ODP = 0,00).
- Periodic planned application prolongs the life expectancy of components.
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Evaporates completely, leaving no residue.
- Safe for all metal surfaces, most rubbers, plastics and coatings.Test on sensitive plastics, adhesive-mounted or stressed parts.
- Convenient 360° (upside-down) spray valve for aerosols.
- High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 97%
Ideal for applications where lower flash-point solvents may be used :
- Circuit breakers
- Alarm and signal systems
- Printed circuit boards
- Laboratory and test equipments
- Plugs and sockets
- Electromechanical assemblies
- Motor controls
- Spray liberally on surface to be cleaned and allow to run off. Use extension tube for pinpoint cleaning.
- To remove oxide and carbon deposits, use an abrasive and rinse off intermittently with CRC Contact Cleaner. Re-lubricate with CRC 2-26 if necessary.
- Highly flammable formulation. Do not spray on energised electrical equipment or circuits; de-activate before product application and extinguish all flames, pilot lights and heaters.
- During use, flammable vapours may accumulate, especially in closed equipment. Use with adequate ventilation and maintain ventilation until vapours are gone. Allow to dry thoroughly before reactivating systems.
- Test before use on sensitive plastics, adhesive-mounted or stressed parts.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU93/112 is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Odour : typical
- Distillation range : 75-85°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : < 0°C
- Aromatics content : 0,05 % wt
- Non-volatile matter : < 100 ppm
- Colour (Saybolt) : +30
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,78
- Kauri-Butanol value : 48
- Surface tension (@ 25°C) : 22 mN/m
- Evaporation rate (vs. ether = 1) : 2,3
- Vapour density (vs. air = 1) : >1
- Di-electric constant (**) (@ 25°C) : 1,99
- aerosol : 12 x 300 ml