- High thermal stability: resists temperatures up to 600°C.
- Excellent coverage.
- High durability.
- Quick drying at room temperature.
- Very good resistance to temperature fluctuations.
- Good weather stability. Although some loss of gloss can be noticed after extended exposure.
- Totally lead and chromate free.
- No chlorinated and no aromatic solvents.
- Aerosols use dimethylether (DME) propellant for controlled application and film properties.
- Stove pipes
- Exhaust manifolds
- Steam pipes
- Shake aerosol can very well for at least one minute after agitator ball is free. Stir or mix bulk product well to
- Obtain a homogeneous dispersion. Repeat frequently while using.
- Apply to a clean, degreased, dry surface for best results. Remove rust and scale with a wire brush.
- Apply in light, even coats; best results are obtained with 2 lighter rather than 1 heavy coat. Additional coats can be applied after 15-30 minutes.
- Complete curing occurs during use, typically after 1 h @ 200°C or 45 min. @ 250°C.
- When spraying is finished, clean aerosol valve by turning can upside down and pressing button until only propellant escapes. If clogging occurs, remove button and clean orifice with fine wire.
- Do not use on energised equipment. Use in well ventilated area.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
- aerosol : 12 x 400 ml
- bulk : 750 ml
These values are not intended to be used as specifications.They are based on information we believe reliable. However, it is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for his own use.
This Technical Data Sheet refers to article numbers starting with 10966.