- Extended nozzle life.
- Increased stability of the arc, ensuring free gas flow.
- Non-silicone heat resistant barrier.
- Long-term anti-adherent effect.
- Easy removal of welding spatter by brushing.
- Economical use, due to its thin film performance.
- Based on non-flammable solvents.
- Contains effective corrosion inhibitors to protect treated surfaces and equipment.
- Aerosols are equipped with the 360°C (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience. Pressurised with high purity CO2 , giving an active product content of over 97%.
- Nozzles and shrouds.
- Workpieces and parts.
- Automatic and semi-automatic welding.
- Welding robots.
- Apply a thin, even film on the surfaces to be welded.
- Spray into the welding nozzle before starting and re-apply as required.
- Spatter can be wiped off with a cloth or by tapping the nozzle on the side of the bench.
- Residual product film may be removed by CRC Industrial Degreaser or CRC Fast Dry Degreaser.
- Provide normal ventilation during welding.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Appearance : light amber liquid
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 1,25
- Distillation range of solvent : 38-42°C
- Flash point : none
- Freezing point : < -30°C
- Vapour density (vs. air = 1) : 3
- Dry film properties
- Fire point (closed cup) : > 250°C
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,87
- Typical film thickness : 2-5 mm
- aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
- bulk : 4 x 5 L