- Prevents slippage on flat, round and V-belts.
- Adheres strongly to any belt material.
- Gives extra pulling power, enhances transmission efficiency.
- Reduces squeaking noise caused by belt slipping.
- Forms a tacky, non-drying, water-resistant, chemically stable film.
- Compatible with all commonly used types of belt materials (rubber, leather, fabrics)
- Aerosols are equipped with a 360° (upside-down) spray valve and provided with an extension tube for added convenience. Pressurised with CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 97%.
- Dry film meets FDA regulation CFR 21-178.3570 for incidental food contact.
Eliminates slippage in flat, round or V-belts made out of rubber, leather, fabrics, plastic used in :
- Lift trucks
- Industrial machinery
- Turn off equipment and stop belts before applying.
- Spray a light, even coating on pulling sides of belt (i.e. sides that come in contact with pulleys); let solvent evaporate before re-energising equipment.
- Re-apply occasionally to ensure continued high performance.
- Removal, if necessary, by CRC Fast Dry Degreaser or CRC Industrial Degreaser (test compatibility with rubber and plastic prior to use).
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,75
- Flash point (closed cup) : < 0°C
- Dry film properties
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,91
- Max. temp. (cont) : 100°C
- Flash point (open cup) : > 200°C
- Viscosity (@ 99°C) : 4100 mPa.s
- Average mol wt : 2300
- aerosol : 12 x 300 ml