An assembly paste, running-in compound and anti-seize treatment. Formulated with only ‘food
processing safe’ ingredients, this product has been classified as NSF H1 – suitable for use in food
processing areas where incidental food contact may occur.
The lubricating and running in oil has been enhanced with high solids content package that provides
extended anti-seize, anti-corrosion, and high temperature performance.
- Equipped with the Perma Lock System
- Integrated short and long distance applicator. o Secured spray straw can not get lost.
o Locked-on actuator can not detach or get lost.
o Green color actuator, indicating H1 Food Processing Safe.
- Registered NSF class H1.
- Low friction coefficient provides protection during running in, prolonging component life.
- Provides protection against scuffing during assembly.
- Resists water wash-out extending re-lubrication intervals when used as a service lubricant.
- Prevents seizure of threaded components enabling easy and quick dismantling.
- Complies with BRC Global Standard (Issue 7) – 4.7.6.
- Sliding surfaces.
- Small open gears: plastic & metal.
- Threaded connections.
- Avoid mixing with other lubricants
- Do not use on energized equipment
- Apply sparingly as a thin film to a clean and dry surface.
- Allow the solvents to evaporate for a couple of minutes before starting the operation.
- Remove over-spray with a suitable cleaner.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Specific gravity||g/cm³ @20°C||0,92|
|Operating temperature||as lubricant [°C]||-30 to +150|
|as anti-seize [°C]||1100|
|Water washout||%||max 1|
|Shelf life||years from production date||6|
|NSF registration||Class H1||140179|
- Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
- This product does not contain allergenic food ingredients listed in Annex IIIa of directive 2007/68/EC, this being an amended to 2003/89/EC and in Annex II of directive (EC) 1169/2011.
Aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.