Black EP-lithium grease with molybdenum disulphide (MoS2 ).
CRC Super Longterm Grease + MoS2 is an EP (extreme pressure)-lithium soap-based
grease containing molybdenum disulphide for rolling-element and sliding-contact bearings
subject to extreme mechanical loads, e.g. low sliding speed under high bearing pressure or
high impact loads.The solid lubricant MoS2 coats the surface, so preventing scuffing even in
applications characterised by mixed friction
• Good oxidation stability
• Extreme worked penetration
• High pressure resistance
• Water resistant up to 90°C
• Good protection against corrosion
• Adheres well
• Builds a solid lubricant layer
• Rolling-element bearings under extreme pressures.
• Sliding-contact bearings under extreme pressures.
• Running-in of new and out-dated bearings.
• Homokinetic universal joints.
• Relocate features on cardan shafts.
• Bending and revolving joints.
• Do not use on needle bearings.
• Surfaces/equipment to be treated should be clean and dry. Use CRC Fast Dry Degreaser
for removing all dirt.
• When using CRC MoS2 Super Longterm Grease on new bearings, apply until fresh grease
• Roller bearings should normally only be half filled with grease. Follow bearing
• For best results, do not mix with other grease types.The mixing of different lithium-based
greases is not critical. Not compatible with sodium-based greases.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU-directive 93/112 is available for all CRC
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : black
Thickener : lithium
Base oil : mineral
NLGI class : 2
-permanent : -30 °C to +130 °C
-short-term : +140 °C
Dropping point (DIN ISO 2176) : approx. 190 °C
Worked penetration (DIN ISO 2137) : 265 to 295 mm/10
Water resistance (DIN 51 807 T1) : 1-90
Base oil viscosity at 40°C (DIN 51 562) : approx. 155 mm2/s
Corrosion protection (DIN 51 802) : corrosion degree 0
Copper corrosion at 150°C (DIN 51 811) : corrosion degree 1 Mechanical-dynamic test at 120°C
(DIN E 51806-02-SKF-R2F-120) : pass
FAG-FE9 useful life at 130°C
(DIN 51 821-02-A/1500/6000-130) : F50 > 100 h
Timken load (ASTM D-2509) : 50 lb
Soap base : Li-12-hydroxystearate
(DIN 51 502) : KPF 2 K-30
(ISO 6743-9) : ISO-L-XCCEB 2
DN-value : 280.000 mm/min
tube : 12 x 100 ml
cartridge : 24 x 400 g
bulk : 12 x 1 kg
1 x 5 kg
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical
Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated