Low viscosity oil for high speed spindle and slide ways lubrication.
• Low viscosity.
• Good affinity to metals.
• Excellent water resistance.
• Reduces stick and slip problems.
• High load capacity.
• Thin durable lubricating film.
• Guide rails.
• Adjustment mechanisms.
• Rotating positioning surfaces.
• Shake well before use.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Apply the quantity as described by the machine manufacturor.
• Do not mix with other products.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Odor Characteristic odor.
Dynamic viscosity active product 9.9 mPa.s (@ 40°C).
4-ball weld load active product 330 kg
4-ball wear active product 0.2 mm
Operating temperature active product -50 –> 120 °C
salt spray resistance active product 24 h
Aerosol 12×500 ML Ref. : 32146
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of
this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that
you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.