Synthetic lubricant and release agent. Intended for use in the food processing industry where incidental
food contact may occur.
A non-toxic silicone lubricant based on silicone oil from a high purity polymer. CRC Silicone is an
excellent electrical insulator and non-flammable low-friction coating.
- Equipped with the exclusive Perma Lock System
o Integrated short and long distance applicator.
o Secured spray straw can not get lost.
o The locked actuator can not detach or get lost.
o Green color actuator, indicating H1 Food Processing Safe.
- Registered NSF class H1.
- Wide operating temperature range
- Resists oxidation.
- High level of active
- Extended effective
- Complies with BRC Global Standard (Issue 7) – 7.6.
- Provides long life lubrication in the food processing area. Applicable where an incidental contact with the food might
- Provides long life lubrication to: links, pins, slides and
- CRC Silicone offers an extraordinary protection to metals against ;
- The light lubricating film prevents deterioration of plastics and rubbers and prevents them from sticking to metals in extreme climatic conditions. (DO NOT APPLY ON SILICONE RUBBERS)
- Avoid mixing with other lubricants
- Do not use on energized equipment
- Clean the application area thorough and ensure the surface is
- Apply to surface to be treated from a distance of
- Allow to dry
- If needed, apply additional
- Allow complete drying before starting the
- Remove over-spray with a suitable
On our web site, a safety data sheet (SDS) is available for all CRC products. The SDS accords to EU directive 91/155/EEC and it’s amendments.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Specific gravity||g/cm³ @20°C||0,71|
|Flash Point||°C||< 0|
|Operating temperature||°C||-50 to +200|
|Surface tension||mN/m & 25°C||21|
|Viscosity active product||cSt @ 25°C||12500|
|Shelf life||years from production date||6|
|NSF registration||Class H1||126501|
- Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their
- This product does not contain allergenic food ingredients listed in Annex IIIa of directive 2007/68/EC, this being an amended to 2003/89/EC and in Annex II of directive (EC) 1169/2011.
Aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.