Thin clear protective film which resists wide temperature ranges (from -40°C to +200°C). High quality lubricant for fitting of parts of different materials. Odorless and long lasting. Nonconductive.
• Forms a colourless, non-hardening film, eliminating squeaking, binding and sticking.
• Protects metals and alloys.
• Penetrates quickly.
• Protects plastics and rubbers.
• Displaces and seals out water and moisture.
• Functional over a wide temperature range.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%.
• Coin mechanisms.
• Plastic drives and sliding mechanisms.
• Fine mechanics.
• Pneumatic tools.
• Precision instruments.
• Anti-freeze for rubbers.
• Assembly of packings.
• Protection and maintenance of rubbers.
• Release agent for moulding plastic and rubber.
• Apply a thin even film.
• Use extension tube for more precise application.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.72g/cm3 (@20°C)||0.72g/cm3 (@20°C)|
|Flash Point||-26°C (closed cup)||-26°C (closed cup)|
|Auto Ignition Temperature||>200°C||>200°C|
|Flash Point Active Product||>300°C(closed cup)||>300°C(closed cup)|
|Operating Temperature Active Product||-40 till 200°C||-40–>200°C|
|Surface Tension Active Product||21mN/m||21mN/m|
|Dielectric Strenght Active product||35kV||35kV|
|Dynamic Viscosity Active Product||10.000-20.000 mPa.s(@20°C)||10.000-20.000 mPa.s(@20°C)|
Aerosol 12×500 ML Ref. : 32635
Bulk 2×5 L Ref. : 30053
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of
this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that
you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.