Seals valve seats from an aggressive environment. Allows smooth assembly of elastomeric packing?s and seals.
• Forms a colourless, non-hardening film, eliminating squeaking, binding and sticking.
• Functional over a wide temperature range.
• Protects metals and alloys.
• Protects plastics and rubbers.
• Produces a very low coefficient of friction.
• Plastic drives and sliding mechanisms.
• Pneumatic tools.
• Anti-freeze for rubbers.
• Protection and maintenance of rubbers.
• Shake well before use.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Apply a thin even film.
• Do not mix with other products.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
NLGI class 2
Density 0.72 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Dynamic viscosity active product basic oil 350 mPa.s (@ 20°C).
Surface tension active product 19.9 mN/m
Dielectric strenght active product 16 kV
|Aerosol||12×400 ML||Ref. : 30724|
|Bulk||5 KG||Ref. : 31400|
|TU||12×100 ML||Ref. : 32243|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of
this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that
you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.