Quick acting penetrating and lubricating oilt A no compromise penetrating product that attacks rust and corrosion, penetrating through oxides and soil to free corroded fasteners and mechanical components Its low surface tension formulation quickly disperses rust, scale and corrosion, aiding disassembly of close tolerance fasteners and assemblies Penetrating Oil + M052 is based on a reﬁned paraffinic oil, inhibitors and contains MOS] solid lubricant for reduced wear.
- Penetrates into hard-to-reach areas quickly.
- Disperses rust, scale and other oxides.
- Frees metal parts seized by dirt, rust, corrosion or dried-up greasy deposis.
- Eases quick disassembly of mechanical components, ﬁttings, assemblies, nus and bolts and omer close tolerance fasteners.
- Leaves a solid lubricating M052 ﬁlm.
- Reduces wear and facilitates future disassembly.
- Lowers maintenance costs.
- Reduces scrap rate of seized parts.
- Does not contain silicones.
- Safe for all metals and for most plastics and rubbers (if in doubt, on-the-job testing prior to use is advised).
- Aerosols are equipped widw the 360° (upside-down) spray valve and extension tube for added convenience.
- Aerosols are pressurized with non-ﬂammable C02 propellant, giving an active product content of over 95%.
- Speciﬁcations: –
- meets the requiremens of W-P—Zle.
- NSN 9|50-I3-I I3-734I.
- Seized and rusted nuts and bolts
- Locks and hinges·
- Screwed parts·
- Equipment disassembly·
- Corroded fasteners·
- Air tools·
- Chains and conveyors·
- Agricultural equipment
- Apply liberally, saturating problem areas. Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
- Allow a few minutes for penetration; tap joint ligiﬂy to aid penetration.
- Repeat if necessary for stubborn joins, fasteners and assemblies.
- If necessary, to be removed by CRC Fast Dry Degreaser or CRC Industrial Degreaser. A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93H l2 is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Speciﬁc gravity(@ 20°C)||0,82|
|Flash point (Tag Closed Cup)||75°C|
|Pour point||< -50°C|
|Surface tension (@ 20°C)||26 mN/m|
|Horizontal spread(25 µl, 24 h, @20°C)||90 cm2|
|Solvent dissipation (@ 20°C, thin film)||2-4h|
|Film properties (after evaporation of solvent)
Specific gravity (@ 20°C)
Dynamic viscosity (@ 20°C)
Solid lubricant content
Solid lubricant particle size
90% below 1 µm; max. 3 µm
Aerosol I2 x 250 ml 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety oi equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors Involved. we recommend that our products be tested on- (he-Job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but Without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability oi components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet Wlll be sent to you upon simple request or can be round on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you Will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.