An aqueous based semi-permanent protective film to prevent the formation of ice and the accumulation of snow on pantographs.
- Low odor.
- Cures at room temperature.
- The hydrophobic characteristic strongly limits the formation of ice and accumulation of snow on pantographs of electrically driven locomotives.
- Contains corrosion inhibitor.
- Protection of pantographs, on electrical locomotives, against ice and
- Apply to a clean, dry surface.
- Apply a thin even film.
- Spray from a distance of approximately 20 – 30 cm.
- Do not use on energized equipment.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Do not store the product at temperatures below 0°C.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Odor Characteristic odor.
Density 1.00 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Solubility Miscible with water
Bulk 5 L
Allow sufficient time for ROM 300 to dry completely prior to operation.
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have
been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid
version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We
recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.