Two component PU foam, fast curing. Convenient for all common used substrates in constructions.
- Excellent adhesion to all common construction
- The cured foam can be either covered with a filler-primer or straight
- Cures in 10 minutes
- Does not deform the
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- Appropriate for positioning and fixing window and door
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Cavity filling in building
- Assures a uniform curing in the full mass of the
- Screw the trigger and expansion tube to the aerosol
- Put the red push-rod in the opening in the bottom of the
- Place the aerosol on a horizontal surface, hold it with both hands and push it firmly on the push-rod.
- Shake well for at least 20 to 30
- Hold the unit upside down and pull the
- Make sure the product leaving the aerosol has a uniform color. If not, repeat as from step
- Humidify the surfaces you want to treat
- Apply in upside down
- After pressing the push-rod in the aerosol bottom, the lifetime of the product diminishes to 3
Note: Clean spoilage of non cured product immediately with CRC PU Foam Cleaner. Cured product only allows mechanical removal.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Color : Green
Fire reaction class : B2 DIN 4102-1
Ambient application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
Maximal gap filling : 50%
Drying time : to touch 4 min FEICA TM 1014 to be cut 10 min FEICA TM 1005 full cured 2 hours
Expanded volume : a 400 ml produces 12 liters FEICA TM 1003
Thermal conductivity : 0,040 W/m.K EN 12667
Tensile strength : 180 kPa ISO 527
Temperature resistance : permanent -40°C to +90°C temporarily -40°C to 130°C
Conservation and storage : At a temperature between 5°C and 25°C Straight up, 9 months in the original closed packaging in a fresh and dry environment.
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.